2. Type of information we have; Why we collect and use it
Personal Data Obtained Through the Site. We may collect and process personal data provided by you through the Site, for example:
• Your names, contact information, email address, and other information in combination with these identifiers including your CV if you apply to NexThera via the Site;
• records of your correspondence if you contact us, such as emails;
• other technical data, such as IP address, browser type and operating system;
• communications data, such as your preferences in receiving communications from us
We do not use tracking cookies. This means we only require the minimum amount of your personal information necessary
We may process your personal data provided through the Site for many reasons, including:
• To respond to your requests or inquiries;
• To complete a transaction;
• To offer a career;
• To share with our affiliates;
• To operate, improve and maintain the website, including for security purposes.
LEGAL BASIS: If you make inquiries from our Site, we will ask your consent and we will process your personal data provided by you on your consent. If your personal data is obtained via emails sent from you to one of our official email addresses provided in the Site, the collection and process of your personal data will be done for our legitimate interests, where the legitimate interests impact assessment has been carried out. If we request further information, we will request and collect your Personal Data on your consent.
Personal Data Obtained Through our business activities. As well as information collected through this Site, we may obtain personal data in other ways during the course of our business operations such as by phone, email or in paper form including business cards. The type of personal data includes:
• names, contact information, and email address;
• records of your correspondence with us.
We may process your personal data provided to us during the business operation for many reasons, including:
• administering a contract we have entered into with you;
• providing you with information and/or services;
• understanding your business needs and improving our products and/or services;
• holding discussion forums, such as scientific advisory boards;
• communications regarding our products, therapy areas and/or services.
LEGAL BASIS: The collection and process of personal data provided by you will be done for our legitimate business interests, where the legitimate interests impact assessment has been carried out. If we request further information, we will request and collect your personal data on your consent.
If there is any valid contract in place between you and NexThera, such processing is necessary for the performance of a contract.
Personal Data obtained as a Processor. NexThera may collect your information as a processor, who process your personal data on behalf of a third-party controller, who has a legal basis for obtaining and processing your personal data. In this case, we will only use your personal data in accordance with the instructions of the data controller.
LEGAL BASIS: The collection and process of personal data provided by you will be done for performance of contractual obligation with Data Controller. We will have a valid Data Processing Agreement in place in order to undertake such service.
Personal Data obtained from Public Sources. We may collect personal data from public sources such as conferences, symposiums or training events we attend in order to stay in contact with you and manage our relationship with you or to enquire about potential services or business opportunities. The type of personal data include names, contact information and email address.